To More Brow Products: Tweezerman Mini Brow Rescue Kit

by - Wednesday, July 12, 2017


The kit I'm sure we all need.


I'm pretty sure everyone nowadays are about 90% obsessed with their brows. Forget eyeshadow, forget blush; the brow game is where everybody's at. I can't blame them, really. Brows frame the face and when you've done your brows good, that's pretty much enough to make you feel like you'll slay the day. Remember: Brows is life. 


Today I'll review something that helps slay the brow game. It isn't a brow product per se but it's more on the tool side of things. I got my sister to get me the Tweezerman Mini Brow Rescue Kit for the sole purpose of having a new pair of tweezers. I swear by any tweezers by Tweezerman because they're just the best kind. They get the job done to the T. I know it's just a pair of tweezers but really, there's a reason why they're slightly pricier than no brand ones.


The mini kit comes with 4 Tweezerman products housed in an angled transparent thick plastic container. It actually has a snap-like opening at the bottom which closes quite securely so I don't have to worry about it accidentally opening. The products in this kit include a pink stainless slant tweezer, a mini spoolie, a mini Browmousse, and a mini Eyehance highlighter pencil


I'm so happy to have a new pair of tweezers because the full sized one I have is becoming a bit duller due to frequent use. I mean, I can have that resharpened (Tweezerman does resharpening. How about that.) but that takes a while. Plus, this new one I have is pink and small! Adorable. 

I like that even though this is a mini, it still has a good grip and doesn't feel too small or fiddly. It has that trademark Tweezerman sharpness and it also comes with its own cap. The spoolie is quite good too, small enough to brush the brows easily and quickly. I don't think I'll use it as a mascara wand because it's small. Maybe for the bottom lashes?


I've never tried Tweezerman's Browmousse before but I've tried a couple of clear mascara for the brows. And I gotta say, this Browmousse is freaking bomb. See, the other clear mascaras I used before didn't really do much to set my brow hairs and some are even so wet they dry for ages. But this Browmousse is golden because it sets my brow hairs in place (like, they stand up when I want them to. No droopy hair whatsoever.) and it doesn't make the strands feel crispy or wet. Sure, the hairs feel more stiff but that's pretty much it. Also, it dries fairly quickly and doesn't smell funny. It's freaking insane and I highly recommend it.


Last but not least is the mini eyehance highlighter pencil. At first glance, it reminded me of a shorter version of the NYX jumbo pencils as it has that type of body. I'm not sure what shade it is but it has a nice pearly champagne tone to it with bits of glitter. The texture is quite silky? When you blend it out, it doesn't have that creamy feel pencils usually have. This one blends smoothly and easily, all you need to use are your fingers. It doesn't seem to set, though. I've left it on for about half an hour and I still get transfer when I slightly wipe it. Guess you just have to set it with a bit of shadow or translucent powder.

Wearing Browmousse & Eyehance Highlighter Pencil

I absolutely love how spikey my brows are when I use the Browmousse and it makes my brows fuller without really filling or tinting my brows. It also makes the strands stay that way for hours. The Eyehance highlighter pencil looks amazing against my skintone, like it POPS and adds a nice highlight to the browbone without looking too stark or too flashy. It's more for a natural highlight, you know? I don't think it'll look obvious against lighter or paler skintones, though. But the shine will come through, for sure.

Overall, this kit is an absolute dream. The tweezers are bomb, that's a given, but I didn't expect I'd love the other Tweezerman products, too. I absolutely recommend the Browmousse because it's just amazing. The Eyehance pencil is quite cool too but I won't recommend it if you're looking for a longlasting highlighter. I'm really pleased with this kit and I'll surely lug it around with me, especially during travels! Gotta keep them brows neat and in place, you know. :P

You May Also Like

0 comments