The Christmas Face

by - Thursday, December 25, 2014

Hello hello! Hope you're all having a wonderful Christmas. Mine's pretty chill. Our annual family Christmas gathering with our relatives was't on this year so instead we visited some of them to wish them a Merry Christmas and give their gifts. Since that means going out, I figured I might as well doll up a bit.


I didn't really go all the way with my makeup. I decided to skip face products (except for moisturizer), eye products (was supposed to wear mascara but I didn't have time anymore huhu), and cheek products. I did, however, give love to the two places I love jazzing up: brows and lips. I had my brows threaded a week ago so all I did was lightly fill them in, just so it would balance the top half of my face. As you can see on the photo above, I went for red lips because it's Christmas duh. :)) This is the perfect occasion to wear red lips so I took advantage of that. My look is Model Off Duty-inspired although in my case it's more of a Semi-Haggard Model Off Duty look (the red lips made up for everything haha!)


Makeup Breakdown:
Prismacolor Ebony Pencil in Jet Black
Elizabeth Arden Color Intrigue Effects Lipstick in 02 Cranberry Cream

You May Also Like

2 comments

  1. Gurl you have nice brows to begin with so ugh, daya! :) But I love love the lipstick on you! Red but not too shocking! :) Beautiful look Shaunne!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh, the power of threading! Haha thanks, Shari! x

      Delete