Weekly Workout Burnout: Lower Body + Core

by - Friday, August 24, 2018


Sweet, sweet burn.

Okay, so I just did 2 days of lower body workouts that just burned the hell out of my glutes, quads, and hamstrings. It made me sweat like hell and made me sore but my goodness were they worth it. Plus, they’re very quick: all you need is about 30-35 minutes per day to do them. Love. It.

If you're more advanced, you can combine all three workout vids for an hour or so of sweat sesh. I just usually go for a 30-40 minute workout a day because my joints don't like it if I exert myself too much. If you have the strength, endurance, and time for it, do all three in one go.

-I know the main focus in this workout is the abs but the routine actually uses a lot of the lower body. I think what really got me were the lunges, the panther shoulder taps, and the wall sit. With this workout, I actually felt the soreness the next day, both on my legs and glutes and my abs. I ike the variety of moves in this workout vid and the tabata finisher? YES.

In case you can't be arsed to watch the vid, here's a workout guide of it. Just save it so you can use it anywhere. Don't forget to watch the video for reference (and the cool down stretch routine), especially if you're a beginner.

Workout Duration: around 35 minutes
right click to save

-Okay so I felt the previous workout this day and these two workout vids just made the soreness worse. Seriously. So much glute, quad, and hamstring work here. Special shout out to the barre workout. Thought it was easy peasy but my glutes and legs were crying at the end of my second set. :P

Also, it's a good idea to warm up beforehand, if you're doing these two the next day. Stretch a bit if you're doing this right after the workout above. 

I personally did 2 rounds of each video because I cannot for the life of me carry my legs anymore. However, you can always do more rounds if you feel like it, ie. you can do 3 rounds of the Danielle Peazer vid + 2 rounds of the barre vid. Adjust according to strength, I guess.

Workout Duration: around 28 minutes for 2 Rounds (warm up and cool down not included)
right click to save

30-minute At Home Workouts are the freaking best cause you get to sweat and get your heart racing in such a short amount of time. This 2 day combo is deadly. Seriously, made legs are jelly and my glutes are sore AF. Make sure to hydrate and stretch. Lemme know how this works out for you! xx



You May Also Like

1 comments

  1. Free from Herpes just in 2 weeks

    The best herbal remedy

    You can contact him …………….

    r.buckler11 {{@gmail}} com,,

    ReplyDelete