Random Haul

by - Wednesday, May 18, 2011


  Random things, random haul.

Here are the items I got today.


  This is the only item I bought today. I didn't know Maybelline sells affordable makeup remover so I decided to try the 40ml one. I know I still have my L'Oreal and Pond's makeup removers, and I know they are fantastic, but I don't like using both for my brushes. Hopefully, this guy will do the trick. We'll see.


  Yay for new pairs of shoes! My first plan was to get a new pair of sneakers so obviously I was so happy when I saw these purple and black sneakers on sale. So cute! As for the first pair, Mom insisted to get it because I can use it for walking when I go to Singapore. I don't really want to get it but oh well. It's really comfy so I eventually I was convinced. I never had a chance to buy anything from MKNY because nothing fits me perfectly. Sometimes when I ask for the next shoe size, it's really big. When I ask for the smaller shoe size, my feet won't fit. Surprisingly, two pairs fit me today. Moral lesson: Don't lose hope.


  I got this cropped jeans jacket from Buntis, a local brand here in the Philippines for pregnant women. Yes, you read that right. "Buntis" is the Tagalog term for pregnant. I don't really like wearing jackets because it's obviously hot here in the Philippines so I thought this was perfect because I feel like I'm just wearing a bolero. It's very casual and comfortable too.


  The main reason why my mom and I went to the mall is to get me a new pair of glasses. I thought I'll be getting the usual black/anything dark frames but look what I got. A transparent one! It's so friggin' cute. Since I love change, I figured, why not try it? I ended up loving it so I decided to get it. Another change: it's Gap instead of my usual Dickies. One more change: it's bigger than my Dickies glasses. So happy!

  And that's it! Thanks for looking :)


You May Also Like

0 comments