Random, Random.

by - Friday, May 27, 2011


I'm pretty sure these croissants look very appealing.

  Whenever Mom and I go to SM Megamall, we always visit Jipan, a Japanese bakery. My mom, sister, and I are addicted to their monroe bread. Heaven! It's so yummy I swear you can eat a slice alone and it'll leave you wanting for another slice. And another. And another.
  Anyway, we got a half loaf today and three pieces of green tea croissant with white chocolate. This was such a combo heaven for me. I have an obsession for green tea-flavored food, and I love white chocolate too. So I convinced my mom to buy me some. Each piece costs 15php.


  The croissants are surprisingly soft and chewy. The green tea flavor is just right since I think it's mixed with the white chocolate. I'm really happy I got to try these. Definitely a must try.


  I also got two items from Watson's. Gotta love Watson's.

  The first time I got was a box of nose pore strips. I've been looking for affordable nose stips for a while now actually. I checked Etude House but I saw none. I saw a box of 6 in Forever 21 but I found it expensive (250php!) so I left it. So hurray for affordable nose strips! I still have to try this though. Wish me luck. ;)


  The second item I got was a Maybelline Color Bloom lip balm in Peach Blossom. I saw this first in Maybelline Philippine's Facebook page. I don't usually buy lip balms in Maybelline but this one got my attention. Apparently, it changes the color of your lips (either in peach or in pink, depends on what balm you get) into the right shade for you when applied (I hope I made sense, lol). I got the peach balm first because I was a bit worried about the pink one. But I might try the pink soon! Best part: it's only 99php.


You May Also Like

1 comments

  1. omg the croissant looks soooo delicious~~~and i luv green tea flavour too~~~its like the best~~~~


    Btw im holding a giveaway that include prizes from UD, Too Faced Lush, if you are feeling lucky come and sign up

    Jessy
    threenothing.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete