Lunch Date/ Mini Haul

by - Tuesday, August 16, 2011

 Had a lunch date with Carla today. It was really nice to see her again.


  Yesterday, Carla turned 18. She'll be having a party on the 21st but since my hairstyling class will start on the 22nd, I can't attend her party. So to make up for it, I decided to treat her to lunch. We agreed to have lunch in Chef d'Angelo in Robinson's Metro East. We met up at around 12 pm in National Bookstore.


  We decided to get the Buffet Lunch. The Buffet Lunch consists of eat all you can pasta, pizza, and salad. There are two kinds of pasta (fettuccine and spaghetti), two kinds of pasta sauce (Pomodoro & Cream), three kinds of pizza (Four Cheese, Pepperoni, & Hawaiian), and salad. You also get a small free bowl of mushroom soup. The buffet alone costs 150php but you can add 50php for a bottomless drink (I recommend their iced tea). The buffet isn't available for the whole day though. It starts at 11 am and ends at 2 pm. 

  At around 1:15pm, we roamed around. We did something silly though. We went inside the department store, selected a random top, and went to a fitting room to take pictures. Haha! Don't worry, we returned the top safely in the rack after. :)

  After that random photo taking, we went to a DVD store where I bought something for her: a VCD of the horror film, Wishing Stairs. After roaming around, we decided to head to the nearby mall, Sta. Lucia East Grand Mall. Before going back, we went to Dulcinea where Carla bought a cream puff and I bought a box of eclairs and cream puffs to take home to Mom.

  Also, we dropped by Genevieve Gozum/YRYS where I bought some items: low socks, a new belt, and new pairs of earrings.

Socks: 3 for 100php (Yes, there are two pairs in the photo. I gave the third pair to my mom, okay?)
Belt: 50php
Earrings: 75php

  I love the earrings. I don't know why but I have a thing for crowns. Maybe that's why I bought it. Hmm..


You May Also Like

0 comments