One Girl. Two Worlds.

by - Friday, August 12, 2011

Whenever I visit the teens section in a certain bookstore, books with interesting/mysterious covers never fail to attract me.

  I'm just glad that I finally bought two new books again. As far as I remember, that last time I bought a book was last June. That book was Girl At Sea by Maureen Johnson (which is a must read!). So now when I visited a bookstore, I wasn't able to resist buying books. 


  I didn't plan to buy new books. The sole reason why I went inside the bookstore is to ask if Demonglass was available. Since it was out of stock, I decided to check other books. That's when I saw these two books again.
  
  I swear those covers were the reason why I picked those books up! And when I read the descriptions at the back, I had a feeling that the story is similar to the Fallen series. But yeah, hope these books are great. Can't wait to read them before hairstyling classes start.





You May Also Like

0 comments