Good Deals

by - Monday, December 26, 2011

  Picked up these items today. I kinda sorta need them ASAP. 

  The first item I purchased was a Maybelline Lasting Drama Gel Eyeliner in 01 Black. I am in need of a black eyeliner since I left my MAC Blacktrack in Singapore. It's a good thing Maybelline's having their sale so I saved 30% when I bought the eyeliner. I checked reviews online first before picking this up and most are positive so that also convinced me to buy the eyeliner. I think I can now use Suesh bent eyeliner brush. :)


I swear Electronics Boutique is a life saver! Two days ago, my iPad charger stopped functioning and I don't have any idea why. Because of that, I downloaded Asus Ai Charger (also a life saver!) so I can charge my iPad when I connect it to my laptop. But using the charger is more convenient so I decided to check Electronics Boutique first before going to a Power Mac center to get a charger. And alas. they have it! So happy! I also got my iPod charger from them so I was quite sure they have an iPad charger too. 

 Here's some comparison photos of the new charger and the original one:
  I'm so happy with my new charger. Look how small it is and it doesn't require an adapter anymore! And what makes it better is the price:
 Steal!

You May Also Like

0 comments