Bye bye, March 2012!

by - Saturday, March 31, 2012

  Guess I'm making this blogpost just because it's the last day of March. Anyway, March was a pretty exciting month. Reasons why:

1. I got to see the highly anticipated movie (and box office hit!), The Hunger Games, and the first Snow White movie, Mirror, Mirror. I loved both movies! Of course there are some things I didn't like but hey, as long as I enjoyed, I'm good!

2. Fell in love with Carly Rae Jepsen's EP, Curiosity. What's crazy is that track 2, Curiosity, has been on repeat on my iTunes for days! Aside from Curiosity and Call Me Maybe, I like the songs "Talk To Me" and "Picture".

3. I saw two amazing covers of One Direction's "What Makes You Beautiful": Alex Goot's and Before You Exit's. Yes I know BYE's video was uploaded last January but whatevs. At least I was able to watch it! :)) And Alex Goot's cover was just released this month.

4. Simple Plan released the music video of Summer Paradise! It's actually one of my favorite tracks in Get Your Heart On! (but instead of Sean Paul, they did the song with K'naan). I've always loved Simple Plan and Sean Paul so when I heard they'll collaborate and do Summer Paradise, I got really excited.

5. Joined the bandwagon and played Draw Something. This game is so entertaining that it will test your drawing skills. It'll test on how good you are or how you suck on drawing. I suck. Haha. :) (Want to play with me? Add me: ShaKimberly)

6. I had a tv show marathon: 2 Broke Girls! Ugh, I love this show! I love Kat Denning's character, Max, who's sarcastic and tough and I feel like Kat isn't portraying Max because in a way, she IS Max! And I love Beth Behrs and her character, Caroline! This show is really fun to watch and I can't wait to see episode 20 on April 9!

  And  I guess that's pretty much it! I have a bad memory so if I forgot anything, I'll just update this post. Haha! ;)

You May Also Like

0 comments