What's in my personal makeup bag?

by - Tuesday, June 19, 2012

  My makeup bag is actually more of a pouch. I don't really need a big one since I don't really see the need to bring a lot of products with me all the time. So, what's in it?

  What's inside is more of the basic makeup stuff. Sometimes I add products I have just used when I apply makeup at home like eyeliners or lipsticks/lipglosses. But basically these are the "main stays".


A. Foundations
Maybelline Pure Mineral Powder Foundation in B02 Natural Beige Ochre | bareMinerals SPF15 Foundation in Light | Maybelline Clear Smooth Minerals Liquid Foundation in W03 Apricot Sand

B. Concealers
MAC Studio Sculpt Concealer in NW30 | L'Oreal True Match Concealer in Warm | Garnier BB Eye Roll-On in Natural
  Actually MAC NW30 and the L'Oreal concealer has a very orange-y/warm undertone for me. But since orange is actually one of the colors that can cancel blue/violet, I'm pretty much fine but again the concealers are dark for my skin. Though I think I should've listened to myself by getting NW25 instead. But because of the lightness of the BB eye roll-on, I was able to blend it with the warm concealers to achieve my correct match. Also, setting the concealers with the powder foundations help in concealing the orange-y appearance. My concealer hunt will never end though!

C. Eyes/Cheeks
The Body Shop Eye & Cheek Palette in 02 | Kat Von D Sin-Full Lash in Puro Amor

D. Accessories
Gatsby Powdered Oil Clear Paper | Compact Mirror | Urban Decay The Revolution Eyelash Curler | bareMinerals buffing brush (not pictured)

So that's it! I like to keep my makeup bag light and not really packed. Before I forget, I got the pouch from H&M Singapore.

You May Also Like

0 comments