Gardens by the Bay: Flower Dome, Part III

by - Saturday, February 02, 2013

  This is the last part of the Flower Dome series. I had fun looking through these pictures and I hope you, the reader, did too. I honestly loved touring around Gardens by the Bay and I hope I'll get to explore its other areas when I go back to Singapore.
It was my first time to see real, live poinsettias. Dope!
Meet the fam!
I loved their Christmas decorations, specially the goose! :)) | Got to see the Singapore Eye and Marina Bay Sands!

And this ends my GbtB posts! If you ever go to Singapore, do visit Gardens by the Bay, preferably on the afternoon so it's not that hot. Just remember, it's packed on weekends so I recommend going on a weekday. 

I'm still thinking on what I should post next. Food trips (of some sort) or my visit to S.E.A. Oh well, I'll just surprise you!

You May Also Like

0 comments