Insects and Dogs

by - Friday, February 15, 2013

  Today was one of those days where I just go out of the house and into our backyard to snap photos of random things. The first photo was an insect I saw perched on a leaf of our calamansi plant. There's just something interesting about it that made me want to take a photo of it. The second photo is a dragonfly which is something I don't always see nowadays. When I was younger, I used to catch dragonflies by their wings. I did that to look at them closely and I liked the feeling of being able to catch something. Don't worry, I release the dragonflies I catch after I look at them. :) The last photos are my two boys, Maru and JepJep. Maru is my 12 year-old dog who's been with my family since I was eight. He's my most favorite dog, even when his parents and brother were still alive. JepJep was given to us 10 months ago, I think he's turning one this year. It was such a joy to see two dogs get along even if they didn't grow up together. Ah, the joys of owning dogs. :)

You May Also Like

2 comments

  1. you are amazing at photography! I have a dog as well called Finley, he is a golden labradoor and he's 3 :) followed, I'd love it if you checked out my blog as well :)xxx

    http://handpickedbeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, thank you! Say hi to Finley for me <3

      PS. Love your blog. Following you now! :)

      Delete