Plums for Fall

by - Wednesday, October 16, 2013

 Ah, fall season. The perfect time to wear rich dark colors and all things vampy. Since dark plum lips are always present this time, I have two lovely and affordable lip pencils to get you covered. These are from LA Colors called Smooth Plum and Deepest Purple. I got these a year ago when I had a dark lip obsession. At first glance, they might look too similar that you wouldn't bother buying both. But they aren't. Yes, they're both dark and plummy but look closely and you'll see they're quite different. At the swatch photo, top swatch is Smooth Plum and the bottom one is Deepest Purple. Smooth Plum is a dark plum red. You can really see how red it is and it can pass as a dark red lip pencil. Deepest Purple on the other hand is more like a deep red brown. I have no idea why they call it purple when it's far from purple. :)) If you see a hint of purple, please let me know; I'll have my eyes fixed asap. :P

I got these pencils from Watsons in Sta. Lucia East Grand Mall. If I remember correctly, I got each for around 90php but I'm not sure how much these are now or if they're still available in pencil form (they currently carry automatic lip pencils too). Do check out their Facebook page for more info.

Plum lips for fall: yay or nay? Mine's yay all the waaaaaaaaay. :)

You May Also Like

0 comments