Beauty Book PH Giftbag

by - Thursday, February 13, 2014

Yesterday evening, I received a package out of nowhere. I sort of knew what it was and it made me pretty excited.

Last December, I registered to Beauty Book PH, a beauty site containing all sorts of beauty and hair topics. Some articles were also written by popular local beauty bloggers like Martha Sta. Barbara of The Beauty Junkee, Say Artillero of Makeup By Say Tioco Artillero, Sabs Hernandez of The Makeup Maven, as well as fashion bloggers like Laureen Uy of Break My Style, Vern Enciso of V ♥ V, and Shai Lagarde of Love Chic. I really love browsing through the site because I learn so much from the articles and it also gives me info about the latest beauty, hair, and fashion trends. I also like their clean and simple black and white layout. Y'all know everyone's obsessed with those kinds of layouts. :P

So anyway, when you register to Beauty Book, you're entitled to a free giftbag. I didn't know the products I'll be getting but I know the contents change after a batch of 1000 registrants, I think. One time the giftbag contained Tresemme products, one time it was Ponds. What I received was a mix of three brands: Watsons, Ponds, and Nichido and the products were housed in a sturdy black Beauty Book makeup pouch bag. The first product is a 10g pot of Watsons Mositurizing Lip Balm in Juicy Apple. This came at a perfect time because I've been planning on getting an untinted lip balm. Next is a 20g tube of the Ponds Translucent Pinkish White Glow Day Cream. If I'm not mistaken, this is the Ponds product endorsed by Julia Barretto. This went to my mom because she's an avid user of Ponds products, plus it might help even out her dark spots. Last product is the Nichido pack containing the Matted Palette and Eyeliner Pencil in Black. I always see this pack in department stores and I'm glad I don't have to buy it anymore. Beauty Book helped me save 100php! :))

Anyway, can't wait to try these out, or rather what's left for me to try aka the palette/pencil and the lip balm. For a free giftbag, this isn't so bad! Technically, you get four products if you include the makeup bag, which I really love because it's quite spacious and versatile. Well done, Beauty Book, well done.

So what are you waiting for? Head on to Beauty Book PH now! :)

You May Also Like

0 comments