Recent Purchases

by - Wednesday, July 08, 2015

Since it's raining heavily on and off today, I figured now's a good time to post before the power goes out. This weather, amirite? I went to the mall last week with my cousins where I got most of the items in this haul. Also, I didn't plan on getting more nail stuff since I still have a lot of unopened ones in my stash but what can I do? It's the hoarder in me, you guys. 

Let's discuss the nail items first, shall we? The first one that started this haul was Bench's Paint Box Nail Polish Duo in Fearless Heroine. Bench currently has a Wonder Woman collection and I am LOVING it! It really reminds me of the collection MAC released years ago. Bench's WW line consists of 3 Nail Polish Duos, lip products (5 lip glosses, 5 lipsticks; all different shades of red), 2 face powder compacts, and 1 blush compact. I almost got a red lipstick but I sorta kinda don't need one in my life right now so I decided to settle on a Nail Duo instead. Fearless Heroine has a killer color combo and the red glitter polish is giving me LIFE. Good job, Bench!

The next ones are nail stickers because I'm the kind of person who can't resist these things. :)) I got two nail sticker sets from Penshoppe, both which were on sale (from 99php to 39php! STEAL). I got a lovely leopard/cheetah print called Wild and a colorful, retro-like pattern called Floral. I'm quite excited to try these because I'm 90% sure the stickers will fit my nails perfectly. The designs are cute too!

I got this last nail item two days ago and it's OMG Nail Lacquer in White Out. I was looking at my stash a few days ago and found out I don't have a white polish! What!? So I decided to try out the new polish brand that popped up at my local department store. The OMG brand looks promising and I can't wait to try their other polishes!

The non-nail related item in this haul is a Suesh Beauty Sponge. I love Suesh's beauty sponges since they're a bit firmer than the original Beauty Blender and significantly cheaper! I decided to buy one for myself and I decided to give this new, odd-looking sponge a go. Will be reporting on this once I use it!


You May Also Like

0 comments