Trying Out Veet's Hair Removal Cream

by - Friday, September 11, 2015

It has been exactly one week since I've used this product and here's my feedback.

The main thing I was looking for last week was a razor. See, my leg hair situation's getting a bit out of hand so I knew it was time to take action. While browsing the hygiene/cosmetic area of the supermarket, I came across several hair removing products- waxes, and the like. Something interesting caught my eye though.

The brand Veet isn't really new to me. I've seen countless commercials years ago but obviously I wasn't interested because hairy legs weren't really a problem. Now that it is, I was desperate to have anything that can get rid of the fuzzies. When I first saw this, I was amazed and baffled and curious as to how a cream product can remove hair easily. Since razors were nowhere in sight, this hair removal cream went home with me.

I decided to try the 25g bottle of the Veet Hair Removal Cream for Normal Skin because I figured it was the safest choice. This one has lotus milk and jasmine fragrance and smells a bit like the scented type of Off lotion. :)) The 25g bottle was just shy of 100php which was quite cheap but definitely more pricey than a razor. But don't worry, I think I got my money's worth.

Inside the box, you have the cream and the spatula that acts as the distributor of the cream and hair remover, or as I'd like to call it, scraper. Using it was easy. You squeeze product out, distribute it on a hairy area with the spatula, wait for it to settle, then scrape/shave it off. I think the only thing I found tricky was the waiting time. Instructions say to wait around 3-6 minutes before shaving, and I tested both 3 and 6 minutes. 6 minutes is a bit too long of a time and the cream tends to get really dry making shaving almost impossible. 3 minutes was the best time on me as most of my leg hair came of easily.

WARNING: GROSS PHOTO AHEAD
.
.
.
.
.

Look at how much hair I scraped off! :O Ugh, seriously, this product is the best. It was so easy to use, definitely better than any razor.

After using this product, I have to say I'm sold. No more using razors from now on. With Veet, my legs feel smoother. My leg hairs are growing again now but they feel softer than hair chopped off by a razor. With razors, the growing hair feels tough and prickly unlike the hairs now growing on my legs. Veet's claim of effectiveness on short hair is true, by the way. The short ones get scraped off easily it's insane.

Overall, I'm pleased with this product. Sure it's more expensive than a razor but at least it's more effective and quick. A 25g bottle is good for around two uses, more if you don't have hairy legs. I recommend this to shaving newbies and to those looking for an alternative to razors.

You May Also Like

2 comments

  1. It effectively removes even short stubborn hair and leaves skin moisturized for up to 24 hours*. It can be used on legs, arms, bikini line and underarms for a perfectly finished hair-less skin. Veet Hair Removal Cream for Sensitive Skin gives you perfect hair removal results in up to 10 minutes.
    Buy Veet Cream Online In Pakistan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey good one about Veet hair removal powder. I recollect Katrina Kaif when ever I see Veet as she as in Veet ad earlier. Its a nice product for hair removal.

    ReplyDelete