Another Boring Friday Night.

by - Friday, October 08, 2010

  Oh yes it is. I did the usual things today- study my 6th module in Algebra, play Cupcake Corner in Facebook, watch several episodes of Detective Conan, go on Tumblr & Facebook & Twitter. I have no outside life. Though I don't really like going out at night, I need to improve my social life. I miss seeing my friends! I miss chatting with them, watching movies with them, playing in arcade spots with them......sigh. But on a happy note, Conan's expression, "Ah-le-le"/ "Ah-re-re" cheered me up a lot. It's soooooo cute! And I was able to download the show's theme and it's now my ringtone. Hohoho.
  I hope tomorrow will be different. I want to buy Torment but I'm thinking of buying it with Crescendo and/or The Lost Hero. Weewoo! :)

Til next time!


You May Also Like

0 comments