October 9 is the day before October 10.

by - Saturday, October 09, 2010

  So Mom, Dad, and I had a food trip once again. Before going to Farmer's Market in Cubao, we first went to Mandaluyong to get some goodies sent by my aunt who is in Canada. After, we went to my Grandma's house to trade a canned good for another canned good (sounds silly, I know!) and to get Daddy's insurance. Sad to know that their dog died that morning because of frog poisoning. Now for lunch, we went to Farmer's Dampa.
  After ordering fried shrimp, sinigang na tuna, stuffed squid, and seaweed salad, we went to an air-conditioned room. Sharing an air-conditioned room is cheaper than renting the whole room so we opted to get a shared room. Funny thing was, we were placed in the wrong room! We had to switch rooms before eating. Gosh was I full! After eating, we went to Shopwise Cubao to do some groceries. I saw Ms. Tess Bomb there. And I saw a girl who really looks like Dominique Tiu. I have a feeling it was here. Oh my. /starstruck




 
    

   This last photo is me holding a photocard from my cousin, Angela. It's her son, William. So adorable!

  Hope you all had a wonderful Saturday!


You May Also Like

2 comments

  1. It's located in Cubao, the same area where you can find Farmer's Market which is a block away from Shopwise. Hope that helps! :>

    ReplyDelete