I don't know how it gets better than this.

by - Saturday, November 27, 2010

  I have an announcement to make.

Ready?
.
.
.
I'M GOING TO TAYLOR SWIFT'S CONCERT HERE IN MANILA!

 Yay! Well originally, I'm not going because some of my sources told me that tickets are sold out and the only tickets available are for General Admission. But but but! I called TicketNet yesterday and they told me that there are still seats for Upper Box B, the location I want! So right there and then, I reserved my ticket. It'll just be me and 3 of my high school friends since my parents are not really familiar with TSwift and my sister is in Singapore. Upper Box B isn't a reserved seating one so I have to be there as early as possible to get a good view.








  I can't wait! I'm a big fan of Taylor Swift and her songs. Love love love her!

  So what's YOUR favorite TSwift song/s? Mine's Sparks Fly, Enchanted, Fearless, Better Than Revenge, Fifteen, Tell Me Why, Love Story, and Haunted.

See you there!



PS. If you see me there, don't hesitate to approach and say hi to me. I love meeting people, especially those who follow my blogs. I don't bite, I promise! :> 

You May Also Like

0 comments