Fare warning, it tastes like goblin piss.

by - Saturday, November 20, 2010

  I watched Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part I (whew!) today. I was so excited and so prepared to see it. And look what I wore when I watched it.



  I bought this shirt in a department store and it's affordable. There are 3 Harry Potter statement shirts there: Hogwarts Express (my shirt), "The Sorting Hat have spoken and it said I belong to you", and "I didn't get my letter from Forks, so I'm going to Hogwarts". I HATE the third shirt. Ugh. 


  I'll warn you now: SPOILERS AHEAD.
   When the opening credits were showed, I got a bit teary-eyed. I can't explain it. It's also sad when Hermione has to use the spell Obliviate on her parents. The seven Potters scene was epic. Imagine seeing 8 Harrys/Daniel Radcliffe on-screen. But I hate the fact the Hedwig was killed because of the Avada Kedavra curse. She doesn't deserve to die! I'm still depressed because of it. :| The attraction between Hermione and Ron can be seen clearer now, Ron making some sweet moves every now and then. AND HOW DARE DOLORES UMBRIDGE ATTACH MOODY'S EYE ON HER OFFICE DOOR. That little fitch.
  I know one of the most talked about scenes in the movie is Harry and Hermione's kiss. It was passionate enough to make me gasp. I thought it was just a typical kiss or whatever, but NO. They kissed like a real couple! And Dan's right; Emma was an animal. Lololololol. (Jealous much?) 
  One more thing that really saddened me was Dobby's death. DOBBY'S DEATH. asdfghjkl. I can cry now. All in all, I enjoyed it. The second movie I really like since Prisoner of Azkaban. My rating 4 out of 5 (5 being the highest.)

Red for Gryffindor!
  I also visited a bookstore today, and guess what, I saw these books.


  The Hunger Games Trilogy in paperback. WOW. Why only now?!? When I saw this, I don't know if I should feel sad, disappointed, or happy. Sad and disappointed because I know I won't be able to buy this because I already have the books. Happy because I finally saw a paperback edition of Mockingjay. Sigh.


  Oh my gosh, this book. This is like the one and only complete Harry Potter companion. This contains everything. The only thing that's wrong is that it's real expensive (It's around 1890php or $43.33). Guess I have to wait for it go on sale.

  Hope you enjoy the new Potter flick! Tell me what you think about it too. :)




You May Also Like

2 comments

  1. hey may i ask where you saw the paperback copies of the hunger games?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw copies in SM Marikina and Robinson's Metro East (both in National Bookstore). Hope that helps! I think it's around 955php.

    ReplyDelete