Happy January 1st!

by - Saturday, January 01, 2011

  Greetings from Starbucks near SM Sta. Mesa! :)
(L-R) Mom, Lola Tess, Spunky (Lola Tess' daughter), Ate Tati (my sister), Kuya Robert (my brother-in-law), Me


  2010 was a good year for me. I saw a lot of awesome movies (See Inception, Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 1, Despicable Me, MegaMind, Percy Jackson and the Olympians, Alice in Wonderland, Salt, Easy A, Date Night, Kick Ass, Iron Man 2, Eat,Pray,Love, Shrek Forever After, Toy Story 3, Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time, Karate Kid, Tron: Legacy, The Voyage of the Dawn Treader, Last Airbender, Knight and Day, The Sorcerer's Apprentice, Cats and Dogs 2, Resident Evil: Afterlife, and a lot more movies I wasn't able to watch), I read a lot of amazing books (See The Mortal Instruments, The Infernal Devices, Percy Jackson and the Olympians, Blue Bloods Series, The Seven Kingdoms Trilogy, Hush,Hush, Fallen, The Heroes of Olympus, Witch & Wizard, 3 Willows, The Hunger Games Trilogy, The Lovely Bones, and more), I bought my Taylor Swift concert ticket, I somehow know how to create a decent winged eyeliner, I have an unexpectedly large amount of money by the end of the year, I got my first leather boots and my first red leather wedges, I was able to bond my high school friends, Attended Anaklusmos 2010, 17th Birthday, Watched Kaichou wa Maid Sama! for two straight days (I <3 this anime), Finally watched Ouran High School Host Club (Hitachiin twins!!), Discovered Repo! The Genetic OperaHad a crush on a guy who goes to the same church I go to  (and I don't even know his name), Loved TSwift's album, Sparks Fly, Created a Tumblr and a Blogspot account, Got a cute dress from Forever 21, Ate KFC's Spicy Lime Chicken, and lot more.

  2010 was a lighter year compared to 2009. I have a feeling that 2011 will be a good year too. Oh and before I forget, 2 more months before I graduate! 2 remaining months to call myself a high school senior and I'm off to Singapore to study Makeup Artistry. YAY


You May Also Like

0 comments