The 4th Day Before Christmas

by - Monday, December 27, 2010

   Since I've been busy these days, I didn't have time to update my blog. So I'll add posts gradually. Sigh, I'll miss the holidays.




   Last December 21, I met up with my high school best friends and friends (it's two different things right?) in Robinsons Galleria, our usual hang out  place. I was so thrilled because at last we'll be seeing each other again after a long while. 8 of us met up, while our other friends followed before lunch and in the afternoon. We ate lunch in Kenny Roger's Roasters where we made noise and took photos.

Lorraine and Clare
Ava and Darren
Erwin and Marione
Me and (the birthday girl) Debbie
  We were joined by Krishna, Krishtel, & Emgelle for lunch after. We ordered individually which was funny because we were supposed to order group meals but because it was so puzzling, we opted to order our own food. Lolz.

My food: roast chicken, macaroni and cheese (my absolute fave), rice, and corn muffin

  We had some group photos but the photos are still with Emgelle. (Note to self: upload it here as soon as she uploads it in Facebook.)  Anyway, we went to Tom's World after, where we rode the Crazy Bus. Yes, right after we ate lunch! It was so hilarious. We were so noisy, noisier than the children who rode before us. I think people thought we were nuts! Embarassing yet unforgettable bonding experience. When the ride was over, we split up. Some went to Toys R Us, some went somewhere. Darren, Ava, Clare, Emgelle, and I went to the shooting games. Darren and I played House of the Dead (well technically, Darren played solo because the machine I used was not functioning -.-") and another shooting game that involves soldiers, rebels, and hostages. Fatima arrived and joined us, dragging Marione to Toys R Us after she arrived. After playing, we went bowling, baby!

Emgelle and I
Clare and I
Me and Lorraine
Marione and I
Fatima. Love taking candid photos of her.
Me, Krishtel, and Emgelle
Bowling Alley, baby.
Fatima and I
Ava and I
Krishna and I

Erwin and I

   So after the game, we made a quick trip to Starbucks and Bestsellers Bookstore where Lorraine bought a UAAP magazine and Emgelle bought Hush, Hush. Oh, and we also went to Krispy Kreme because Lorraine bought a dozen to take home. This day was so awesome. I had a lot of fun. Nothing beats the fun times with your friends.



UPDATE: ADDITIONAL PHOTOS
(Thanks, Lorraine!)


You May Also Like

2 comments