My Most Loved 2010 Christmas Gift

by - Wednesday, January 05, 2011

This is kind of a late post. -.-" But it's better late than never right? Anyway, here's a semi quick post about it.

   When my sister and brother-in-law went to visit us, I kind of expected to receive a lot of items from her (i.e. makeup, chocolates, The Body Shop items, etc.). I kept wondering what her Christmas gift for me is. I had a thought that maybe it'll be an Urban Decay Book of Shadows palette. But alas! I can say what she gave me was better than the palette.


  I got Philips SalonSuper Stylist! Like OMG. I know some people already have it and it's no big deal, but it IS a big deal for me. If you live in the Philippines, beauty items like this is pretty pricey. My sister knows I love hair irons but I didn't expect to have this whole set! Let's start the countdown, shall we?

1. Set Pouch

One thing I like about the set- it comes with a bag/pouch which makes it so convenient to carry around. It holds everything in place. I love love it because it's black! I LOVE anything black.



2. Base Handle
3. Iron Plates Holder

 One more cute thing about this holder. It looks like a hair iron at first but noo! It can double as a crimping iron too! So amazing.

4. Straightening iron plates
5. Crimping Iron Plates

  Aside from the straightening tools, there are curling tools as well. They obviously outnumber the straightening tools. :))

6, 7, 8. Curling Irons

 (L-R) Conical curling attachment (Free flowing curls), Large curling attachment (Large curls), and Small curling attachment (Tight curls).

9, 10. Slide-on Attachments 

 These are slide-on tools that can be attached to the curling tools. The left one is called a Slide-On Brush that can be attached to the small curling attachment to create waves. The right one is a Slide-On Spiral that can be partnered with the large curling attachment to create ringlets. Personally, I find ringlets cute.

11, 12. Hair clips and hair clamps
13. Hair Brush

  I find this set so useful, especially when I start working. I know hair styling will be a part of my future work so this will come in handy. But as of now, it's reserved for personal use. ;)



PS. Experimented with the crimping iron. Here's my fail(ish) work.


You May Also Like

0 comments