It was enchanting to meet you, Taylor Swift. Part 2.

by - Monday, February 21, 2011

   This post is loaded with photos I shot during her concert in Manila. View part one here.

   Taylor's performances started at 9 in the evening. When the lights were turned off and the introduction started, everyone (including me) was screaming like crazy! And when Taylor said "Drop everything now!",  I felt like all hell broke lose. 

credits to: tayswiftaus.tumblr.com
"Sparks Fly"






"Mine"


 


"The Story of Us"



"Well, I spend most of my time writing songs about love and life and heartbreak and love and heartbreak, and mostly just about heartbreak. What you guys taught me is that even if we speak different languages and we live all across the world from each other, chances are, our experiences with love and heartbreak are the same."


Before she sang The Story of Us, she said, "Magandang Gabi, Manila! (Good evening, Manila!) Welcome to the Speak Now World Tour. I'm Taylor."





"Back to December/Apologize/You're Not Sorry"





"Better Than Revenge"








Intermission/ Introduction to Speak Now





Everyone kept singing along with her. From Sparks Fly to Better Than Revenge, from Speak Now to Love Story.   

   Photos from Sparks Fly to the end of the concert (and some stories) will be in part 3.



You May Also Like

0 comments