It was enchanting to meet you, Taylor Swift. Part 1.

by - Sunday, February 20, 2011

   Last night, I witnessed a magical and enchanting concert. 

  When I went to Araneta Coliseum with my friend Emgelle, we were shocked when we saw a lot of people outside the gates, patiently waiting and lining up. There are also a lot of people near the ticket booth, hoping they can buy tickets on the spot. We arrived there at around 3:30 pm. A lot of kids, teenagers, parents who were willing to watch the concert with the kids. Almost everyone has the number 13 written at the back of their hands. Everyone was so excited.




  A couple of minutes later, Darren, my BBF (Lol!), arrived. He won't watch but he still came to hang out with us. Aww. :)


Around 4:00 in the afternoon. Crazy line! 
  Thankfully, a Coca-Cola tent was there and they were giving away bottles of Coke. People can't really leave the line because a lot of people are coming and when they leave they might have to line up at the end. Yikes!

 At around 5:30 pm, we were able to come in. Darren already went home and we were joined by fellow TSwift  fans (and former classmates) Paola and Czarina. When we went in, half of the Upper Box B was already half full! Crazy! It's nice and overwhelming to see a lot of fans gathered in one arena that night.


L-R: Czarina, Paola, Emgelle, Me


   At around 8 pm, the first act performance started. Sam Concepcion sang 3 or 4 songs. When he his performances ended, the crowd went wild because we all know Taylor's next. But we had to wait until 9 pm. Don't know what happened or what went wrong. :<



Part two coming up!



PS. Don't expect to see high quality photos of mine because:

  • I'm not seated anywhere near the stage.
  • I'm using my digicam's zoom to the max.
  • Even if I had an SLR, I still can't use it because SLRs aren't allowed.
  • I don't have an SLR.

You May Also Like

0 comments