It was enchanting to meet you, Taylor Swift. Part 3.

by - Tuesday, February 22, 2011

   Read Part 1 and Part Two.





"Speak Now"

 



"Fearless/I'm Yours/Hey Soul Sister"

  This interesting mash-up is accompanied by a ukulele played by Taylor herself.




"Fifteen"

   From a ukulele to an acoustic guitar.




"You Belong With Me"




"Dear John"




Intermission/Introduction of Enchanted




"Enchanted"

When she performed Enchanted, she wore her third dress: a floor length white dress. The dress was really appropriate for this song. But if you think that's it, think again: Taylor had a dress surprise.

 


"Long Live"

After performing Long Live, she introduced her band mates, her second family, to us. (And I think I had a little crush on Grant Mickelson.) 



"Love Story"

The last song of the concert. When she started singing it, I felt a bit sad because I know it is the last song of her concert.



My thoughts

The concert was so enchanting and magical and memorable. It was definitely worth the wait. It was fun because she sang all of my favorite songs. What made it more fun was everyone singing along to her songs throughout the concert. Teenagers, kids, even adults- everyone had fun, everyone screamed at the top of their lungs, everyone took videos and photos. It was so nice to see her in person for the first time. I swear when I attend another Taylor Swift concert, I'm seated nearer the stage and I have a better camera on hand. This concert = the best concert I've attended ever.

Oh and before I forget, I bought two of her albums after the concert. I bought Fearless Platinum Edition and Speak Now Deluxe. I'm honestly not the king of person who buys albums that often because I just download the songs. What made me buy these were the freebies that came with the albums. For an album, you get a free poster/calendar. For two albums, you get a "concert only" TSwift folder. But because the man who sold us the albums was very kind, he gave me two folders and a poster. Heehee. Lucky me.


And that ends my three-part Taylor Swift concert blog post. Thank you for viewing.

Long Live!


You May Also Like

0 comments