Day Five Challenge

by - Friday, March 04, 2011




1. Falling asleep on the couch when my older sister changes the program that I'm watching (from cartoons to American tv shows like 7th Heaven, Gilmore Girls, and Jack & Bobby). Don't get me wrong, these shows were amazing but for a five year old, it's not.

2. Accidentally swallowing pool water when I had my swimming lessons when I was six. Also, I made a friend who was really good in swimming but was too scared to jump the highest jumping board (is that what you call it?). I wonder where is he now.

3. Thinking I swallowed a tooth that came off. I was 6 or 7. If I remember correctly, it was a Sunday morning and I ate my share of bibingka when suddenly my tooth parted ways with my gums. I thought I swallowed it and I was crying because swallowing a tooth was so gross. It turned out my tooth was still there on my food.

4. Dancing during Christmas parties to get Christmas money.

5. Role playing with my classmates. When we were in second grade, we role played Magic Knight Rayearth. I role played Umi.

6. Receiving the 'Best in Art' ribbon during my first kindergarten year.

7. Joining declamation contests from my second kindergarten year to 3rd grade. As far as I remember, I placed second when I joined the contest in 3rd grade.

8. The first toy I bought with my own money was a Polly Pocket set. I was around 5 or 6.

9. Of all the tv shows my sister watched, I liked Charmed best.

10. I preferred watching Daimos than Voltes V.


You May Also Like

0 comments