A (Pre-Graduation) Haul.

by - Monday, March 21, 2011

  I was supposed to post this yesterday but...oh well.



  Yesterday, I just did a super mini shopping spree. The first items I bought were two matte lipsticks from Ever Bilena. I've been wanting to try their lipsticks because the lipsticks are way affordable than the Revlon ones, so I thought why not try these first? The lipsticks that I got were Skin, a nude color that looks like a lip erase when applied, and Mauvey, a cute light pink color. Last night I tried Skin with a nude lip gloss from Elizabeth Arden and I was in love with how it looked.

The next items I bought were 2 pairs of flats. The pink flats were finally on sale so I decided to buy it that instant (and I'm in need of a pair of pink flats as well). As for the black espadrille-looking ones, I thought the pair was cute so I got it.

Also, my parents bought me graduation gifts already! I had a hard time believing it because my graduation is on the 31st of March and yesterday was only the 20th and yet they already bought me their gifts. Mom's gift to me is a decent watch. She let me pick a watch of my choice and I fell in love with this Esprit watch. When I saw this watch I was like, "This watch is SO me!"

And of course Dad's gift, as promised, is a new digicam, specifically a Canon A3100. I absolutely had no idea that Dad will get me that camera yesterday. I was so shocked. So shocked.

I am in love with it! It's way lighter than my old digicam. And so much better because this has 12.1 megapixels while my old new only has 4. And the video- so HD, it's overwhelming me. :))

Can't wait to graduate!



Haul Blooper

Actually, when I bought my black flats yesterday, I didn't know the sizes were mismatched! I only tried the right one which was an 8 and I didn't even bother to try on the left one. Oh, and the left one was a size 6! Good thing I had them replaced this morning. Talk about fail.

You May Also Like

0 comments