Inside the Sephora bag: The Body Shop Haul

by - Tuesday, March 29, 2011


   My sister gave me a Sephora bag full of goodies. I tell you, I was overwhelmed.

   As planned, I met up with my sister's friend, Arun, who arrived from Singapore last Friday, March 25, 2011. I'm going to give him all the things my sister told me to buy for her and in exchange, he'll give me the things my sister bought for me. So we met up in a nearby convenience store like before. When I saw him, the first thing I saw was the large Sephora bag on top of the table. Crazy! I didn't expect a lot of things from my sister because I just asked for a book. And seeing this big bag made me so excited.

   So basically, this Sephora bag contained the following: lots of The Body Shop products, 3 wrapped gifts, a New Moon calendar poster, and a letter. When I first saw the calendar, I was like, WTH. I'm not really a fan of the Twilight franchise, especially the movies. The books are bearable, but the movies aren't. And so, I decided the calendar's fate: I'm just going to give it to a friend of mine who's still a fan. I just have to get rid of it.

   For this entry, I'm going to put all the Body Shop products my sister gave me. Her three surprise gifts to me (which really surprised me) will be in another blog entry. Okay, here are the items she gave me:

1. Lipstick in 04 [Made in Thailand] and Cranberry Joy Lip Balm [Made in UK]


2. Shimmer Cubes Palette 19 [Made in Italy] (which was disarranged because my sister tried playing with it and failed. Haha!)
L-R: Sparkling Sky, Hushed Orchid, Sea Shell, Emerald Sea

3. Vitamin E Gentle Facial Wash [Made in UK] (I can't wait to use this facial wash because it says that it rinses away makeup and impurities.)


4. Eye Lustre Pearl in Lustrous Pink 03 [Made in Italy] (doesn't look that pink here, but it has a baby pink color in person)


5. Nature's Minerals Eye Colour in Vivid Amethyst (08) and Deep Jade (09) [both Made in USA]


6. Eye Definer Pencils in Brilliant Blue (10), Burnished Amber (13), Vibrant Emerald (11), & Glowing Amethyst (14) [all Made in UK]


7. Lip Liner Pencils in Rosy Red (13), Mauve Berry (04), Nude (11) [all Made in UK] and Lip Liner Fixer [Made in Germany]

If you're wondering why I put "Made in *insert country here*", it's because I just like to show that TBS products are not just made by one country. I think formulas differ. Like for me, TBS items that were made in Italy have stronger formulas which doesn't suit my skin, but that doesn't mean that it won't suit other people's. The products that were made in UK are the ones I personally prefer, but then again it depends on a person's skin type and preferences.

Oh and to end this post, here's the book I asked my sister to buy for me.

Stay tuned for the next post!


You May Also Like

0 comments