GH Monday

by - Tuesday, May 31, 2011


Went to Greenhills yesterday. It was an exhausting trip.
  I went to Greenhills yesterday just because my friend, Darren, asked me if we can check out the store where we can have customized shirts. We met up in McDonald's before going to Shoppesville. We looked for the shop but we can't seem to find it. So we just went to Konbini. This was the most exhausting part of the trip. We had no idea where it was, the only information I know is that it's address is 57 North Connecticut. We asked for directions twice and we walked almost around Greenhills. It was noon that time and luckily it wasn't scorching hot. We walked and walked and walked until finally we found it! We were sweating when we arrived there it was funny. I just bought two kinds of KitKats which has a photo here:

We had lunch in Tokyo-Tokyo where I got a Beef Sukiyakidon and Darren got a chicken bowl. One thing I love in Tokyo-Tokyo is their red iced tea. Such a thirst-quencher. 
  After lunch, we went to Shoppesville again where Darren finally remembered where the store was and realized that the store was closed. Accepting defeat, we just went to Happy Lemon instead. As planned, I got their Green Tea with Rock Salt & Cheese. Originally, Darren wanted an Oreo drink but changed his mind and got what I got instead.
  The drink was okay. I was a little disappointed because I seriously thought the tea was, well, green tea. The white cream was tasty and really creamy and salty too. For me it was okay, nothing too extraordinary whatsoever. Though I think I won't order this again when I go back to Happy Lemon. It also made my tummy a little upset. :(
  We went to Fully Booked last. Darren bought a name baller and I went to look for some books. I wasn't able to buy anything though. Oh and to end this entry, here's a something we saw in Fully Booked.
One last thing, before going home I bought pasalubong for my Mom. :)


You May Also Like

0 comments