HD Class Day Two

by - Tuesday, June 14, 2011

  Second day of class. If you're wondering why I don't have photos of my first day, it's because I didn't bring Griffin (my camera) with me. Griffin tagged along with me today so I have photos. These first photo is our "classroom". The second one is my workplace.
  For more photos and stuff, read more.

  Today's lesson involved concealers, false lashes, eye shapes, and evening look. It was really fun to know how correctors work. And applying lashes isn't so bad at all! I honestly enjoyed putting lashes on my model. Here are the photos for our demo evening look, demonstrated by one of our instructors, Stef Chua-Sing.


Before:

After:
  Of course it's not perfect because she had to show us how it's done.

  My turn! I was still nervous with my model but I guess the nervousness subsides once you get to work. ;) PS. Please be easy on my work. I'm still a novice!

Before:

After:

Like yesterday, I used the Naked Palette for this look. My highlight was Virgin, my midtone if toasted, and for the outer v, I used Hustle. I'm okay with this look, considering that it's my first time with evening looks. Though I think it's not so age-appropriate. :P

So yeah, that's basically it for today. It was very very tiring but hey, it's fun to learn. I'll post my 3rd day tomorrow. :)


You May Also Like

0 comments