Dirty Work 2011: Singapore

by - Saturday, October 08, 2011


  I've never told a lie and that makes me a liar. I've never made a bet but we gamble with desire. I've never lit a match with intent to start a fire but recently the flames are getting out of control.

  Holy freaking crap. I still can't believe I saw All Time Low live. October 6th was so awesome.

  That night, it rained so freaking hard, I thought the concert will get cancelled. Why that day!? But then again, I'd do anything to see them perform live. I wasn't able to see them in Manila anyway, so rain or shine, I'll show up. At around 8:45 pm, my sister, brother-in-law and I arrived in Wavehouse. There were a lot of people as expected. The show hasn't started yet, not even the front act. What the hell right? At around 9:15, the band's front act, Dirt Radicals, performed.
Oh look, a head. Oooh, it's Rian!!

  Everyone just screamed their lungs out when Rian showed up. It felt like everyone was looking at him and not on the performing band. Mean people are mean. Well after Dirt Radicals' performance, time for All Time Low!! They opened the show by performing Do You Want Me (Dead) from their latest album, Dirty Work. I think it was the best opening song. Everyone jumped and sang and raised their hands, it was crazy. 

  And this is where the photo gallery starts:
 Yep, that's Jack.
 Jack's mike/bra stand. I sense one happy boy in the house. :P

  They performed most of my favorite songs. It felt awesome singing Time Bomb, Guts, and Remembering Sunday with them. Poppin' Champagne, Six Feet Under the Stars, I Feel Like Dancin', Jasey Rae, Coffee Shop Soundtrack, Lost in Stereo, Forget About It, Weightless, Dear Maria,Count Me In, Therapy, and Damned If I Do Ya (Damned If I Don't) didn't fail to make everyone sing, dance, and jump. These guys are so energetic! Even if it was raining, they still gave an awesome performance. Jack was so hyper, running around, jumping around, picking bras everywhere. Alex threw the water bottle he drank from. That person who got it is one lucky bitch. I swear. I had fun that day. First Taylor Swift, now All Time Low. Different concerts, yes, but these concerts made me excited, thrilled, and most of all, happy. I want more, All Time Low! :)

  Oh, and here's a photo of me after the concert:
  And here are the shirts I bought after the concert (Each shirt cost S$50. Expensive, but I know if I don't get both, I'll regret it big time):

  The concert ticket is still with me. I don't think I can let that go. :)

You May Also Like

0 comments