Behind the Scenes: Tanjong Beach Club Photoshoot

by - Monday, October 03, 2011

  Last Saturday, Kuya Milan asked me if I can be the makeup artist for a swimsuit photoshoot with Vika. The next morning, my sister and I were on our way to Tanjong Beach Club at 8 in the morning.

  Yesterday was the first time I went to Tanjong Beach Club. It was a rainy morning so of course the sun wasn't present when we arrived. Before we went to the shoot's location, I did Vika's hair on a picnic bench, with my sister holding a mirror for me. After that, we went to the westernmost island where we had our shoot. The first part was with Vika wearing a black swimsuit.

  When the sun was almost up, we transferred to the shore. I think they had a pretty awesome time shooting since they all got themselves wet just to get the perfect shots they want. Which was good.
  Natural foot spa. :)

  The first half was over and now Vika's wearing a pink two-piece swimwear. 
   For the final takes, we transferred from the westernmost part of the beach to the easternmost part of it. It was almost noon already and yes, the sun was up and running by that time. In short: it was already hot!!
  It was nice working with Vika and Kuya Milan again. Look how tall Vika is. She's even taller in real life! :o But yes, it was another successful photoshoot. Hurray! :)

PS. Here are some teasers anyway. Enjoy!

-From Kuya Milan:
-From Doc Ian:
-From Kuya Vin:


  All rights reserved. x


You May Also Like

0 comments