Behind the Scenes: Jie

by - Monday, November 14, 2011

Meet Jie. She's 23 and she's from Shanghai, China.

  When I first heard that my model would be Chinese, I got a little nervous. I still haven't mastered the techniques of applying eye makeup on Chinese/Asian eyes so I thought I might screw up. But thankfully, I think I was able to pull it off. This beauty shoot happened yesterday afternoon.

  And because I have the tendency to use products I haven't used before on the spot, I gave MAC Fix+ a test run. I think it did a great job in making the eyeshadows pop. Oh, and the eyeshadows I used were NYX. So without further ado, here are some photos I took!

First Look: Pink and Orange Lemonade

Second Look: Makeup Blues

Third Look: Lush Greens

More photos:

Pinks and blues and greens, oh my! x


You May Also Like

0 comments