Lorraine at 18

by - Wednesday, January 04, 2012


Yesterday, I attended Lorraine's 18th birthday party. It. was. super. fun.
Her real birthday was actually last December 10th but her family decided to hold the celebration yesterday. It was the perfect day since almost everyone was still on vacation. The party was held in a place called The Glass Garden.

  One reason why I was able to attend is that this place is actually pretty near my place. I never got to go last year on any debut parties because the venues are far and I was in Singapore for three months which really made it impossible.
   
The inside was lovely. And it was pretty cold inside but I liked that. Some venues can get pretty warm as the night went by but here it was consistent. No sweat! :))
 Early birds. I arrived at around 5:30 pm and Arthur showed up 30 minutes later.

Another 30 minutes later, five friends showed up. (L-R Arthur, Darryl, Marione, Araceli, Darren, and Irene)

With Marvin.
 Jef and Jayson
Krishna and Krishtel

The party has actually a Harry Potter vibe because Lorraine herself is a Potterhead! The tables were named after the characters. There's the Four Founders of Hogwarts as well as the main and supporting characters. The four colors, red, green, yellow, and blue were also present. 
 Girls were assigned in the Harry Potter table. 
 While the guys were in the Ron Weasley table.
I love the bathroom of The Glass Garden! It was super clean and well lit, almost reminded me of the bathrooms in Singapore Zoo/Night Safari. It's air conditioned too! What a nice (and odd) place to chill. :)
The debutante. :)

The food was catered by Hizon's Catering. The food was pretty good, especially the desserts! And the photo below was just a quarter of the dessert table. There were crepes and a chocolate fountain too! 

The last thing everybody loved: the bar. They opened the bar at around 9 pm which is pretty late, IMO. Anyway, it was worth the wait!
  My first drink was a Tequila Sunrise and my second was a Mojito. I only had two full drinks and took sips of Blue Lagoon, Cuba Libre, Long Island Iced Tea, and Margarita. Being 18 has its privileges. Teehee. ;) 
 With Lorraine.

Here are some Instagram/PopBooth/Photo Booth photos.

Awesome night. Debut + mini reunion. <3

You May Also Like

0 comments