Friday Friend Day

by - Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Last Friday, I met up with some of my high school friends in Robinsons Galleria. It was so nice to see them again! I was so happy our plan to hang out finally pushed through.

   Originally, we planned to eat in Bon Chon but as always it was full. So we decided to eat in Kenny Rogers instead.

Darren, Lorraine, and I
Hazelle and Emgelle 
Debbie and Brielle
What I had for lunch: Roast Chicken Sandwich

After lunch, we stopped by Bestsellers where we stayed for around an hour or an hour and a half. We played with the sinking/swiveling chairs, played games in Debbie's iPad and just talked and laughed until we decided to go bowling already. I swear I felt like we had the whole bookstore to ourselves. Haha!
We went bowling next. We were split into two teams: Team EHS (Emgelle, Hazelle, Shaunne) & Team DLVD (Debbie, Lorraine, VDubb [Brielle's alter ego, lol], and Darren).
My bowling shoes. 
Brielle and her bowling shoes and colorful socks.

Of course our bowling trip won't be complete without group photos!

We went to Serenitea before going home. I had a blast last Friday! It was super fun to spend a day with them again. Though we're incomplete, I was still glad to see them. :)

Here are some photos courtesy of Emgelle and Lorraine:

Can't wait to see them again!!

You May Also Like

0 comments