Review: Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour® Cream Sun Defense for Face SPF 50 Sunscreen PA+++

by - Monday, May 21, 2012

  My sister gave me this Eight Hour Cream last January. I was still using the Eight Hour Cream Intensive Daily Moisturizer that time so when I finished it, I was finally able to try this. You know why I love this moisturizer? It's got SPF 50.
 
What they say it is:
Provides powerful SPF 50 PA+++ protection to shield against UVA/UVB rays that can cause sunburn, surface skin cell damage, and premature signs of aging. Lightweight, oil-free lotion helps protect your skin from sun exposure while hydrating for up to 8 hours. PABA free.
Compared to the Intensive Daily Moisturizer, it is less thicker and more liquidy. Because it has a higher sunscreen, it does have the faint smell of a regular sunblock. Fortunately it doesn't have that hot and irritating feeling when you put sunblock on your face. I like using it because it does two things at a time: moisturize and protect.
  I'm not sure if it can be used as a makeup base like the Intensive Daily Moisturizer. Mineral foundation can definitely be used with this as base but I'm not sure with liquid foundations.

You May Also Like

2 comments

  1. Hi Shaunne,
    SPF50 is a great feature for a cream! :D
    xo,
    ~Pauline @Kallony

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good one about Elizebeth Arden face sunscreen. This day cream with SPF 50 gives us protection from Sun. Very much necessary during the summer.

    ReplyDelete