Happy Sunday Morning

by - Sunday, September 09, 2012


Brunch and Baby Spa.

  Since it's my last Sunday here in Singapore and my 19th birthday is on the 15th (already??), my sister decided to treat me to a "birthday breakfast" in Wild Honey in the Mandarin Gallery. It also doubled as a family day for the four of us (me, my sister, my bro-in-law, and my cutie patootie nephew).

  I love how homey Wild Honey is. It's the perfect place for a family breakfast or just to have breakfast in general. Wild Honey serves breakfast all day and all night. Yes, that's right- you can have pancakes and waffles even in the evening! How dope is that?

  Here's what we ordered:

a. Bro-in-law had European, eggs Benedict with two perfectly poached eggs, sauteed mushrooms, imported Italian prosciutto and home made Hollandaise sauce on Wild Honey's signature brioche.

b. Sister had Belgian, light fluffy waffles bound with coconut cream, grilled mango, blueberries, and toasted flakes of coconut.

c. I had Sweet Morning, Wild Honey's signature brioche french toast stuffed with grilled mango and served with vanilla scented mascarpone and hibiscus infused forest berry compote. I loved this. It was like breakfast heaven. The french toast was not overly sweet, the grilled mangoes reminded me of sweet Philippine mangoes, and the berry compote was to die for. The mascarpone went well with the compote and maple syrup. And it's a filling breakfast. So glad I ditched the waffles and pancakes for this. <3

  In addition to their breakfast selections, they also have coffee, juices, cakes, scones, wines, salads, sandwiches, and in the evenings, cocktails and mocktails. Wild Honey can be found in the Mandarin Gallery and in Scott's Square. I recommend the one in the Mandarin Gallery since some of their selections are not available in their branch in Scott's Square. To view their menu, you can visit Wild Honey's website.

After breakfast, we went to Baby Spa in Plaza Singapura. Two month old Hugo enjoyed his first session. He didn't cry, he kicked and floated, he loved it. He was so adorable!
  
  I love this day. And I would love to have another Sweet Morning breakfast, please.

You May Also Like

0 comments