Little H&M Loot

by - Thursday, September 13, 2012

  First of all, I'm back! I arrived here in the Philippines yesterday and I have to say, I miss Singapore already! Before I left, I went to H&M last Tuesday to check what they have in store. Luckily, I was able to get a few items before I left.

The damage:
  The first item I got was a pair of pink clip-in hair strips. I thought these were so cool and cute! Can't really use it personally since I chopped my hair off last month but it will look cool on girls with long hair. The fail part: I left them in Singapore. :O

Heading over to the accessories section, I saw this set of earrings. I loved the black and silver ones, since they match with the black and silver watch I always wear. The rose gold ones are also nice though I think I won't be able to use them.
Oh my gosh, I was able to get hair doughnuts in H&M!!! Now I can do the perfect bun without ordering these awesome creations in ebay! The fact that H&M has hair doughnuts comforted me. So excited to try these babies. ^^
  The last item I got was such a steal. I wanted to get a pair of black flats, just something I could wear for walking around in Singapore and here in the Philippines. Lucky me, H&M has a section of shoes that are on sale.
From 17.90 to 5.00. Crazy or what?!

So that's my little loot. I'm so excited to shop again in December. Hopefully I get good deals again. :)

You May Also Like

0 comments