Cinnamint Mentha Lip Shine

by - Monday, September 03, 2012

  I'm so glad I have a sister. We practically share and talk about girly stuff, especially makeup! She gave me this awesome lip balm when I arrived here in Singapore. C.O. Bigelow's Cinnamint Mentha Lip Shine is the balm of all lip balms and the gloss of all lip glosses. It's that awesome! I love how sweet and minty it tastes. It's also very cooling to the lips. Plus, you can just wear it on its own; it's not sticky, it moisturizes the lips, and it has the shine a lip gloss gives- all in one tube!
  
  I also used it on my models on last week's photoshoots (BTS posts soon!) and even my models fell in love with it! This lip shine gets two thumbs up from models, makeup artists, and all lip balm lovers out there.

  My sister got this Cinnamint Lip Shine from Bath and Body Works in New York. You can check this here. Oh, and did I mention their lip shines come in different flavors? :D

You May Also Like

1 comments

  1. Love this brand of lip gloss!! (;

    http://xiaomeili.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete