L'Oreal Gentle Lip & Eye Make-up Remover

by - Saturday, December 08, 2012

This is my most favorite and most used makeup remover. If you have sensitive eyes, don't want that burning sensation, a fan of waterproof mascara/eyeliner, this remover is for you. Seriously, I can't do a makeup session without it. It does its job well- remove stubborn waterproof makeup without burning my eyes and erase makeup boo boos. Plus I don't have to do a lot of tugging and wiping.

Here's a little test gallery:
In just one swipe, it removed the eye shadows on my lid, my under eye concealer, the first layer of my mascara and eyeliner. I only used 4-5 cotton pads to remove all my eye makeup. Amazing huh? So if you're looking for a nice makeup remover to try, I really recommend getting this one. xx

You May Also Like

0 comments