My Christmas Wishlist: Beauty

by - Monday, December 03, 2012

Ahh, can't believe it's already December! I can feel the Christmas spirit already. I'm already seeing Christmas lights and lanterns and trees everywhere, I love it. Also, it's this month that's always okay to buy things to give or to keep or to wish for. And since wishlists are "in" this month, here's mine, beauty edition. ;)


Storylook Eyeshadow Palette & Moonlit Kiss Lipstick Set (Disney Cinderella Collection by Sephora)
 
Seriously, how lovely is this collection? I totally love the palette. It has a nice mix of neutral and colorful shadows, of mattes, shimmers, and glitter. And look at the cover of the palette. Just look at it. It feels magical enough for you to pick it and not care about what's inside. :))

I also like the lipstick set mainly for the darkest lipstick, Lady Tremaine. Really apt for this time of year. The other three colors are nice too, it's just that I'm currently obsessed with dark lippies. Speaking of which...

MAC Smoked Purple, OCC Black Dahlia, Make Up Store Black Orchid, Make Up Store Havana, and MAC Prince Noir
These are just some of the dark lippies I have on my list (yes, I have a list). I love dark lipsticks and lip liners. You can't really go wrong with these compared to reds and pinks. Dark lip colors add mystery and toughness. And you gotta admit, these make you feel like very Morticia Addams.

Urban Decay Naked Basics Palette
When I first saw this, my first thought was "I have to have this. Now." I'm a big fan of the Naked palette but it lacked on the matte department though Naked and Buck are really amazing matte shadows. In this palette, you get six matte shadows. Honestly, it's a dream come true. Excellent matte shadows for blending purposes...ahh!! And I'm pretty excited for the blackest shadow too. <3

MAC 217, 224, 266
These are the top three MAC brushes I'm dying to have, especially the 217! My sister owns a 217 and a 224 and it was a joy to work with these brushes. I'd also like to own a 266 because the slanted brushes I own are a bit soft and wide.

Urban Decay Smoked Palette
Another Urban Decay palette I want is the Smoked palette. Definitely not for the neutral shadow lovers out there but I think this deserves a chance. I really like the fact that this palette comes with an eye pencil, a primer potion, AND look charts.The palette casing looks sturdy too, don't you think? The shadow that I most love in this palette is Mushroom. Such a gorgeous shadow. :)

  And that ends my wishlist in beauty! I was surprised to see a few items here considering that I was lusting over different products these past few months. I promise to be a good girl, Santa, just give me these!! :))

You May Also Like

0 comments