L'Oreal Glam Shine Lipgloss in Apricot Sparkle

by - Tuesday, December 11, 2012

  I've been wanting to do a post about this but I always forget to take photos of this lovely gloss. Apologies.

  Anyway, my sister gave me this gloss last August if I remember correctly and I've been using it ever since. I use it on its own or on top of a lip color. What I like about this gloss is that it's not overly sticky. I absolutely HATE sticky glosses. Like seriously, sticky glosses should be banned forever. This gloss is not overly opaque either, so if you're looking for an opaque lip gloss, this is not for you. However, this is perfect as a top coat on a lip color. If you apply this on top of a nude lippie, this gloss' color will pop more. On a pink, it will create a pink/orange,/coral effect. I love using this on a bright red color. The apricot color vanishes, making the red lipstick pop more, only this time your lip color is shinier with hints of glitter.
  I don't use the wand though. I don't use it directly on my lips or on other people's lips. I use the wand as a gloss "serving spoon", or wand in this case. I swipe the product picked up by the wand at the back of my hand then I use a lip brush to apply the gloss on the lips.
  Lip gloss is one of your best friends this holiday season. You want to use something that you're okay to disappear when you're eating and drinking. You want to use something that can be easily reapplied, and of course something comfortable to wear but still gives your lips an oomph. What's your favorite lip gloss? xx

You May Also Like

0 comments