Gardens by the Bay: Flower Dome, Part I

by - Wednesday, January 30, 2013

  The last place we visited in Gardens by the Bay was the Flower Dome which was pretty much my most favorite conservatory. There's just something about the atmosphere inside that made me so jolly and amazed.  It's also cool inside but not damp or wet. If I wanted my own garden, it would definitely look like the Flower Dome.

  Here are some photos that I grouped in fours. I didn't realize I had a lot of photos so if I uploaded every single photo, it'd take around 5-6 posts. Now that I grouped them and chucked other photos out, there will only be three posts. Harharhar. 
 Creepy cacti are creepy. Aragog-looking cacti, anyone? :\
 I will love whoever gives me a dozen of the "spiked" roses. So cool!
We went there on December so of course the Flower Dome was arranged in a festive manner! The Christmas spot of the garden was amazing! | Mother's Tongue is one big troll and I'd like to have some in our garden.

More photos in my next  two Flower Dome posts!

You May Also Like

0 comments