New Favorite Pencil Eyeliner: UD Perversion

by - Thursday, January 03, 2013

  Ever since I got my Smoked palette, it seems that I'm more obsessed with the eyeliner more than the palette itself. I just love it! Perversion is a true matte black eyeliner pencil which goes on very smoothly. It's very pigmented and very creamy but it dries pretty quickly and stays put until you remove it. It is pretty waterproof as well, unless you really rub it off on purpose.
  If you're looking for an eyeliner that can also double as a base, say for smokey eyes, this may not be the product for you. It dries pretty quickly so it's perfect for lining the eyes and waterline and for tighlining. It somewhat reminds me of my Prestige eyeliner but UD's creamier.
  I've tested UD's pencil eyeliners and I have to give them two thumbs up mainly for the staying power, creaminess, and excellent pigmentation of their pencils. I prefer Perversion more than Zero because I wasn't impressed of how dark Zero was when I swatched it on my hand in one swipe. Perversion is definitely an excellent pencil liner and I say you better check it out (and buy it asap!).

You May Also Like

0 comments