Last Book Haul for 2012

by - Monday, December 31, 2012

  In a few hours, it'll be 2013 already so here I am squeezing this last post for 2012. Here's my last book haul for this year.
  The first book that I go was the last book of the Blue Bloods series, Gates of Paradise. I've been waiting for this and I'm excited to finally read it! If you're looking for a good YA series to read, I recommend Blue Bloods. If you do read it, who's your favorite character? :)
  The next book I got was Chris Colfer's Struck by Lightning. At first I was a bit hesitant to get it but my sister insisted so I caved in and picked it up. Now I'm glad I got it because it does seem pretty interesting. I love my YA books, don't get me wrong, but sometimes it's nice to read non-YA books sometimes (my favorite so far is Dash and Lily's Book of Dares). I also want to watch the movie adaptation, I'm just waiting for it.
The last book I got was Melissa Marr's Carnival of Souls. Not gonna lie, I was attracted to this book because of the title. What convinced me more to try it was the summary at the back of the book. It seems dark and mysterious and enchanting. Seriously can't wait to read it too. This is the first book of Melissa Marr that I'll be reading so I kinda have high hopes for it. 
I also got my magazines! My favorites are L'Officiel, Style, and Elle. In that order.
  Hope you all have a fun and safe New Year celebration whether at home or out! See you in 2013! xx

You May Also Like

0 comments