Maybelline Color Tattoo in Bad to the Bronze

by - Thursday, August 22, 2013

 I know there are tons of blog posts about Maybelline's Color Tattoos but just let me express how much I like the one I have, Bad to the Bronze. I got this last year or early 2013 I think and I just opened it recently because I forgot I have it. :)) Basically, Color Tattoos are cream/gel shadows that can be used as a shadow base, an eyeshadow, and eyeliner. 

Bad to the Bronze is exactly what it is- bronze, just a bit warmer and toned down. A little of this goes a long way because it's very pigmented. Personally, I think this will look amazing if used in a bold winged liner just because it wouldn't look so harsh and strong on the eyes compared to the usual black liner we always use. If you want to use it as a shadow, you can either sheer it out so it acts like a wash or you can layer it to achieve a stronger lid color. The good thing about this is that you can layer all you want and this wouldn't even crease. Yes, it's that good. Also, I left the swatches on my hand the whole day and after washing my hands a lot of times, the color was still there. It's not as intense and shimmery but it was still there on my hand. So I think Maybelline's claim of it being long-lasting (up to 24 hours) is somewhat true.
Top photo: With flash
Bottom photo: Without flash
L-R: One swipe, Sheered out.

I seriously can't wait to get other Color Tattoos. They're such amazing products and they're definitely budget-friendly as well. The color range is awesome as well since they have beautiful neutrals and crazy bold colors. Now I can't wait to have Tenacious Teal and Fierce and Tangy. :P

I got Bad to the Bronze in Singapore. I got it for around S$11.95, the introductory price, but I think it's now S$15.95 which is the regular price. Don't forget to check SASA/Watsons/Guardian/John Little sales too because they sell Color Tattoos for S$11.95. :)

You May Also Like

0 comments