A Favorite: Gatsby Powdered Oil Clear Paper

by - Friday, August 23, 2013

Here's a quick post about my favorite blotting paper. So far, Gatsby's my favorite because it blots and powders my face at the same time. This means I don't have to bring face powder with me all the time and this lessens my chances of breaking out. I love that it makes my face feel and look properly powdered and yet it doesn't leave my face very matte because it leaves a nice amount of shine and dewy-ness on my skin. I love blotting papers in general because they make my face oil free, they're handy, and they fit into everything: your bag, purse, even in your pockets! And that's why I think everyone, even guys, should bring blotting papers with them all the time. And if you're looking for a good one, I really recommend Gatsby.

What's your favorite blotting paper brand? :)

You May Also Like

0 comments