Nail of the Week: Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear Nail Color in #210: Flirt

by - Sunday, September 22, 2013

 Here's my favorite nail color in my little collection.

 I think I bought this nail polish early this year because it was on sale for around S$7.95. I fell in love with this color because it's a dark one and I absolutely love anything autumn-ish. I think I fell in love with it even more when I started using it. :))


Color-wise, I'd describe it as a deep burgundy color mixed with fuchsia microglitters/shimmers. It might look a bit light on my photos above but trust me it's such a rich dark color when applied on the nails.
  One coat is quite opaque already but I still do two coats just because I prefer it darker on my nails. Staying power is good since the first chip I had was on the fourth or fifth day after painting it on my nails. Definitely better than the staying power of Anna Sui and Glitza but not quite as exquisite as OPI. 
 This is actually my favorite nail polish in my stash just because it looks and feels good on my nails. I used to like wearing black polish but ever since I started wearing dark polishes that aren't exactly black but still has color, I find black polishes flat, dull, and boring. Now I don't think I'll be wearing black nail polish anytime soon. ;)

Do you prefer dark polishes or lighter ones?

You May Also Like

1 comments