EOTD: Pause It, Play It

by - Monday, March 10, 2014

 Heyaaa! For the first EOTD this month, I decided to do something colorful and light. Yes, I just ditched my brown and black liners! :)) I figured since summer is starting, I better do something fun and different. I remembered I had some unfinished business with my new orange liner so I decided to use it for today's look. Alongside my orange liner are the two NYX pink shadows (for the Makeup Artist palette) I used on my lid. Pink always goes well with orange and pink just screams fun to me which I think is pretty apt for this season. Since the pink shadows are quite matte (well, satin really), I decided to pat a little bit of glittery pigment on the center of the lid so that the looks isn't so flat and boring. And since I can't function without a bit of brown shadow, I decided to use it lightly to give dimension to my crease...and to blend out the pink shadows I used as well. :)

Products Used:
MAC Painterly Paint Pot
NYX Jumbo Pencil in Milk
NYX Light Pink shadow (lid)
NYX Spiced pink shadow (outer corner, lower lashline)
Cosmoprof Brown shadow (crease)
NYX Chrome Eyeshadow Pigment in Princess (patted lightly on the center of lid)
Urban Decay shadow in Kinky (brow & inner corner highlight)
Catrice Kohl Kajal in 120: We Found Nemo!
Maybelline Volum' Express Hypercurl Cat Eyes


PS. I'll be reviewing the orange liner soon! Yay!

You May Also Like

0 comments